Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Top Three is all I Need

The weather outside is frightful

I remember why I do not live in Utah… Sure it’s a beautiful wonderland… Picture perfect with its fresh snow kissed toppings… But the COLD…

I like being able to wear my combat boots everyday… I love wearing my Ultimate hoodies… I love coloring…

But…

I miss living outdoors comfortably. I miss the freedom of bong hits and safety meetings. I miss the sun. I miss my tan legs in shorts. I miss purple potatoes…

I love how welcome I am in many friends and families homes. I am living like a queen in the land of abundance. …

I don’t know how long I will be here, have no idea what’s to come… Can’t help but to ponder??? What do I want/need/must have??? 

I have narrowed it down to a few things needed for this lady to be happy… Violet hair; MUSIC/IPOD; and Marijuana… The rest in life is gravy…


SEX would be top of the list but my selectiveness is keeping me virtuous… So even though I have no one to snuggle with in this igloo climate; as long as I have the other top three, I can be happy anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment