Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Evolving to Better Choices, Better People

We are evolving at tremendous speed. I just finished an article in Time magazine about those young computer genius'... the 15 yr old creator of Napster, (to name one of the four pioneers) which led to Limewire which has led to Frostwire... yes, I'm talking about Music/Video/Movie piracy. I am guilty of pirating music off of the internet but I also buy many CD's, Books and DVD's.

We are evolving in all areas. Scientists are putting computer message boards with Rat DNA... I personally don't understand how in the world they could do that, even though I understand the computer sends messages just as a human brain sends messages... it is not my expertise, science, I have always found too over my head.

It is wonderful how we are passed down all the memory throughout time through our DNA and ancestor stories. Definitely no scientists in my family line.

How wonderful to have our ancestors and special people before us who have shown us how to deal with life better, whether it be by good example or bad... I personally learn better from the bad.

How wonderful for all those people that led life one step ahead of me to show me how life turned out for them by making the choices they made... There have been improvements of the choices to make...

Back to Napster... it was a pioneer for entertainment sharing... starting out as an innocent idea... quickly, turned into piracy. The young man who innocently started this capability for entertainment sharing via computers, now works with legit companies using his knowledge to help with such things as being able to download what we have purchased over the internet, making it as user friendly as it would to pirate. Win/Win situation.

Adoption... it was a pioneer for reaching out, helping family, sharing... starting out as an innocent idea...through all those pioneers before us, making choices, seeing how all the choices turned out...

How wonderful for the internet in so many ways, we can compare our knowledge on any subject matter and evolve to better choices...LOVE ONE ANOTHER ADOPT THE MOTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment